|Home > Employment > Job Postings|
|Job Postings |
We are always on the look out for energetic, smart, hard-working, creative, customer focused (and a little bit crazy!) individuals with a sense of humour to join the Willow team. If you think you fit the bill, click here, fill in vital information fields and upload your resume.
If you have the necessary skills/experience for the position(s) listed below, and feel you can make a significant contribution to the Willow team, click on Apply for this job and follow the instructions.
No telephone calls please. Although we appreciate all expressions of interest in employment with Willow, we will only contact candidates we wish to consider for an interview.
We are currently accepting applications for:
|Direct Marketing Account Executive||Apply for this job|
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, service-oriented Account Executive who sees the potential for growth by providing more than just print services to his or her existing clients.
You'd like to sell a direct marketing solutions package -- including pre-press, printing and mailing services. You are interested in the personalized marketing opportunities of variable digital technology. You want to move Beyond Print to provide your clients with customer-focused solutions and the additional value our unique, end-to-end operation offers.
You'd welcome an opportunity to work with a Company that's been in business for close to 60 years and with a close knit team of energetic professionals who are committed to customer satisfaction and growth.
You have post-secondary education in the fields of business, marketing or graphic communications. You have been selling design; digital and/or offset printing; and/or mailing services for at least 3 years. You have a client base and existing prospects. You enjoy the challenge of continuous growth and business development. You are a hard working, confident, and cooperative team player driven to increase your sales and income.
Our Project Management Team brings together all of the necessary resources to manage clients' projects, allowing you to focus on developing and initiating new opportunities.
Our in-house services include marketing strategy, graphic design, prepress, data programming, Black & White and Colour variable digital printing, sheetfed offset printing, lettershop and mail, electronic delivery, inventory management and web-to-print solutions. We are seeking a motivated sales person who wants to sell more than just printing or more than just mailing to their customers and prospects.
If you think that we are a good fit from what you see on our web site, send us your resume and compensation expectations in complete and utter confidence, by using the apply for this job link on the right. No telephone calls please. While we thank you for your application, we will only respond to those we wish to consider for an interview.
|Inside Client Services / Sales Support||Apply for this job|
We are looking an individual to coordinate projects for print and mailing clients by managing jobs through the various phases of production. Successful candidate will work directly with Customers, Account Managers, Production Managers, Senior Company Management, and Outside Vendors.
- Post-secondary education in a graphic arts or print related program and/or minimum 3 years printing industry experience - including pre-press, digital printing, offset printing; and finishing.
Successful candidate will
- be an energetic, highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive individual, with strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- have the ability to set priorities, meet tight deadlines, multi task and work as a self-motivated member of a fast-paced production team;
- strong computer skills a must
- Coordinate pre-press, print, lettershop & bindery projects
- Manage job timelines and expectations
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Customers, Production & Outside Vendors
- Assist with preparation of customer bids and price proposals
- Receive and record client order, quotes, pricing accurately
- Verify specifications of an order against the estimate
- Prepare all instructional documents / job dockets for applicable production departments
- Document any deviations from estimate and ensure that any extra charges are retrieved and properly relayed to the customer
- Arrange and monitor outside services
- Monitor all aspects of project status as it proceeds through the various manufacturing areas from beginning to end
- Provide customer support through all stages of production
- Assist with various aspects of business development and marketing programs
Next Steps. If you think that we are a great candidate for the above position, send us your resume and compensation expectations in complete and utter confidence, by using the apply for this job link on the right. No telephone calls please. While we thank you for your application, we will only respond to those we wish to consider for an interview.
|Junior Pre-press Operator||Apply for this job|
We're looking for a new team member to join our pre-press department. You are a diverse, well-rounded individual with strong technical aptitude, a creative flair and intuitive problem-solving abilities. You pay attention to detail and care about producing quality work -- even if it's on a tight schedule. You're a "people person" with good communication skills.
Experience you should have
- Mac & PC graphics application skills (Adobe CS5, Quark 8, etc.)
- Familiarity with Digital Print processes
- Some exposure to the offset print industry
- A knack for technical troubleshooting and file/font management
Experience that's nice to have
- Experience with Colour Management software & EPSON proofing
- Ability to set up impositions
- Experience with a Xerox Docucolor and Konika Minolta Bizhub systems
- Web & Database knowledge
- Network configuration and maintenance
- Creative Design abilities
Does this sound like you? If so, then please send us your resume and compensation expectations in complete confidence, by using the "apply for this job" link on the right. No telephone calls, please. While we thank you for your application, we will only respond to those we wish to consider for an interview.
|Estimator||Apply for this job|
You are an experienced, self-motivated, organized, creative, accurate and detail-oriented individual with sheet fed production knowledge. Your colleagues consider you to be a true professional and a team player with a customer
orientation. You thrive in a fast paced environment. You posses a strong understanding of prepress
(CTP), large and small offset presses, die cutting, bindery, paper and outsourcing. You are computer literate with an astute analytical ability (i.e. job costing). You welcome the challenge of approaching job specifications from multiple perspectives.
If you are this amazing individual and you think that we are a good fit from what you see on our web site, send us your resume and compensation expectations in complete and utter confidence, by using the apply for this job link on the right. No telephone calls please. While we thank you for your application, we will only respond to those we wish to consider
for an interview.
|Database Management & Programming Specialist||Apply for this job
We are currently seeking a programmer with experience working within the Direct Mail industry. The ability to manage multiple database applications using the current Canada Post software interface as well as in-house data base management software. You will be fully versed on Canada Post regulations and be able to offer advise and consultation to internal and external customers regarding design, efficiency and cost savings. You will also have some knowledge of various output devices and be willing to learn more. Experience with USPS would also be an asset.
We are looking for a highly-organized and detail-oriented individual. If you are that person, send us your resume and compensation expectations in complete and utter confidence, by using the apply for this job link on the right. No telephone calls please. While we thank you for your application, we will only respond to those we wish to consider for an interview.